Below is a list of current job openings at All About Kids.
Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
Service Coordinator Supervisor
All About Kids has an opportunity for an experienced Service Coordinator to supervise staff and grow with us!
- Assists families to plan and obtain services appropriate to their needs.
- Supervise, Coordinate and monitors delivery of identified services and the proper use of resources.
- Participates in the development, review and evaluation of individualized family service plans (IFSP).
- Participates with the family in the IFSP meeting to finalize services that will be provided.
- Document, audits & maintains written records and reports regarding service coordination activities.
- Is instrumental in developing caseloads delegating and providing services as authorized to children and their families.
- Attends and participates in continuing education, ongoing staff in-services and quarterly meetings.
- Follows mandatory guidelines according to EI Regional Policies and Procedures and Employee Handbook.
Strong commitment to helping families.
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Be efficient, well organized, and able to manage multi-family case load.
Bilingual English-Spanish a big plus
Qualified applicants are those with a Bachelor degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Human Services or related field, as well as strong knowledge of Early Intervention regulations. Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, supervisory, and interpersonal skills. Position requires occasional (minimal) travel to attend meetings and training sessions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package
Applicant Tracking System Powered by