Below is a list of current job openings at All About Kids.
Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
All About Kids is seeking Speech and Language Pathologists to work within the following:
- Early Intervention (EI), birth to 3 year old program
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), 3 to 5 year old program
- Committee on Special Education (CSE), 5 and up program
- Speech and Language Pathologists will evaluate, diagnose, treat, and recommend services for students experiencing delays with expressive and receptive language skills, articulation/phonology, fluency and oral motor.
- Speech and Language pathologists will promote optimal function and engagement in meaningful activities.
- They will provide support to families, and collaborate with other disciplines, as needed in order to address goals and objectives as indicated in each student's IFSP or IEP.
- In compliance with state and local requirements, each therapist will be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation regarding student services and subsequent needs.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- New York State licensure in Speech and Language Pathology
- For CPSE/CSE a TSHH or TSSLD certification
All Certified M/WBEs are welcome to apply!