Below is a list of current job openings at All About Kids.
Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
All About Kids, one of the largest providers of English and Bilingual evaluation, educational and therapeutic services for children throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties.
All About Kids is seeking Occupational Therapists to work within the following:
- Early Intervention (EI), birth to 3 year old program
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), 3 to 5 year old program
- Committee on Special Education (CSE), 5 and up program
- Position offers cases in our on site Sensory gym and local homes and schools in the community
- Openings in Long Island, Westchester, and 5 boroughs of NYC
- Occupational Therapists will screen, identify, assess, evaluate, diagnose, treat, and recommend services for students who exhibit a delay or disability in fine motor, sensory motor and/or adaptive functioning.
- Occupational therapists will promote optimal function and engagement in meaningful activities, remediate developmental disabilities, provide support to families, and collaborate with other disciplines, as needed in order to address goals and objectives as indicated in each student's IFSP or IEP.
- In compliance with state and local requirements, each therapist will be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation regarding student services and subsequent needs.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school recognized by the AOTA
- New York State licensure in Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric experience preferred but not required
- New Graduates welcome!
All Certified M/WBEs are welcome to apply!
Applicant Tracking System Powered by