Below is a list of current job openings at All About Kids.
Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
Special Education Teacher/ABA
||SPED / ABA|
All About Kids is seeking Special Education Teachers to work within the following:
- Early Intervention (EI), birth to 3 year old program
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), 3 to 5 year old program
- Committee on Special Education (CSE), 5 and up program
- Special Education teachers will assist in the screening, assessment, evaluation, identification and treatment of students presenting with developmental delays or disabilities.
- They will assist students in the development of cognitive, communication, social and emotional, adaptive, fine and gross motor skills, within home, school, and other community settings in accordance with "Least Restrictive Environment" provisions in the child's natural environment.
- Special Education teachers will collaborate with other disciplines in order to develop and address goals and objectives as required by each student's Individualized Family Service Plan or Individualized Educational Program.
- This includes providing families with information, modeling, training and support to positively affect the development and maintenance of skills.
- In compliance with state and local requirements, each teacher will be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation regarding student services and subsequent needs.
Qualifications: MA/MS and New York State certification in any one of the following areas:
- Special Education Permanent
- Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped, TSHH
- Students with Disabilities, Birth to 2nd Grade
- Students with Disabilities, 1-6, 5-9, 7-12
- Teacher for Students with Speech and Language Disabilities, TSSLD
- Pier 1 & 2 certificationa
Note: A Bilingual Extension is also required when serving bilingual children in the Committee on Preschool Special Education Program (3 to 5 years old)
. All Certified M/WBEs are welcome to apply!
Applicant Tracking System Powered by